This is a 5 page FREE sample from my Common Core aligned book study for The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis.
It includes vocabulary and comprehension for Chapters 1-2, along with an activity focused on character analysis, and all answer keys.
This makes a perfect no prep book companion, and is great for whole class, small group, or independent study.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
1) Student Chapter Work for Chapters 1-2
•Quickwrite-a free writing activity.
•Vocabulary activity using 3 chosen words.
•Multiple Choice questions.
•True or False statements.
•Character Analysis question.
•3 Comprehension short answer questions.
•Beyond-a creative activity.
2) Character Analysis Activity
•A graphic organizer focused on analyzing characters from the story
3) Answer keys for everything
If you like what you see, CLICK HERE to purchase The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Novel Study Unit in its entirety, which also includes a Google Drive digital version!
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. Please direct your teacher friends to my website if they would like copies of this product.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post these items on a blog or website for download. Also, copying any part of this or any Nothing but Class product (even for a classroom website) is in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Thank you for abiding by these universally accepted codes of professional ethics!